Thursday, March 22, 2012

Price Change

Well, the time has come. Although I don't like to do this, it's needed. When I started Paisley Pink Designs, I had no intentions of selling as much as I have. I am SO incredibly blessed to have amazing customers that seem to love my work. I really appriciate all that have ordered from me.

Before starting this thing I call my "business", I didn't put too much thought into prices. I wanted to be fair and for people to feel that if they wanted to buy more then one sign, that they could, without feeling that they were spending a fortune. 

The time has come though. The name signs are a big seller and I know that a lot of people have gotten multiple at a time. With that being said, they are A LOT of work. Being a personalized item, everyone is different. I love doing it and I STILL will be fair and still feel that I am staying within an amount that is reasonable. 

Starting today, March 22nd, the name signs are being sold for $20 instead of the previous $15. If I have received an email from you before this post went out, I will still honor the $15. 

Thanks again to all who have ordered or even just sent a nice message or comment on Facebook about my work. 

Love you all!

Kristin


2 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? They are still worth way more than that!! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete