Saturday, October 22, 2011

My New Adventure!

How blessed am I that I get to do what I LOVE doing! For the last 2 weekends, I got together with some friends to do some crafting! The first weekend was to make a Last Name Wood Sign. We got comfortable and it ended up turning out SO cute! (see pictures below)

$15 Last Name Sign




The next weekend, we decided to make some pumpkins from wood! Again, SO cute! (see pictures below)


BEFORE...
After! ...$35 for the finished set of 3


So, I thought, maybe I could sell these? Maybe, just maybe, the people who don't love to craft or don't have time, would like something priced reasonably that can make their house just a little more homey! 

So that is what I am doing. I am ready to create something amazing to be displayed in your home! 

I will be using this blog to show you the new things that I create and I hope you LOVE it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment